I love my morning coffee, but I also love the lattes and cappuccinos that I can get at coffee shops! (Just not fond of what they cost!) Lately, I have decided to make my own milk coffee in-house! It is quick and there are so many varieties I can make! Here’s what I do:
- Start with at least 10 ounces of delicious milk (I personally like whole milk the best, and it makes such a creamy drink!)
- Heat the milk to scalding (just before boiling) either on stove or in microwave
- Add instant coffee crystals (could use decaffeinated if you are watching your caffeine intake) to the strength you desire
- Flavor your drink with a tablespoon serving of french vanilla coffee creamer, or any of your favorite flavors
- To make your drink a mocha, substitute a heaping teaspoon of instant hot chocolate powder for the flavor
Is this milk coffee drink a latte or a cappuccino? I don’t know! But it is delicious! However you make your morning milk coffee, it will get you off to a great start! Make an extra one for your spouse or your special someone! Invite a friend for a morning or afternoon delicious milk coffee, and enjoy good conversation! Stay healthy and stay safe in these days!