AirStar™ DSL Vacuum Pumps
The AirStar™ DSL continues BouMatic’s tradition of providing innovative products to the dairy industry. Every AirStar™ DSL vacuum pump is manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility. Each AirStar™ DSL is individually tested to meet rigorous performance standards. AirStar™ DSL vacuum pumps are supported by a worldwide dealer network of experienced sales and service professionals.
Variable Speed Drive Vacuum Pump
The key to reducing wear and tear on your vacuum pump motor is to run it at the slowest speed necessary to provide the air volume needed. BouMatic’s VSD manages your vacuum pump so it supplies all the air your system needs, but at a much more efficient, cost-saving level. Conventional, fixed drive vacuum pump systems have only a full-on or full-off setting.
To meet the demands of systems with longer pulsation tubing, BouMatic’s Hi-Flo pulsator is increases the flow capacity of the Electric Twin Pulsator. The Hi-Flo pulsator coil has larger openings to increase the D phase about 50 msec with 1/4” (6 mm) pulsation tubing, and about 70 msec with 9/32” (7 mm) tubing. The coil has larger openings. The Hi-Flo will decrease the A phase by about 10msec.
With the Pulse MD monitoring your vital parlor heath statistics, you have a built-in VIP service technician 24/7/365.
- Highly visible LED alarm – Alerts the operator to potential issues
- Pulsation performance reports – Obtain pulsation graphs on every stall for peace of mind
- Parlor service reporting – Will highlight problems lasting longer than 2 minutes right to that exact stall
- Pulsation graphs – Software will graph the current reading of the pulsator, showing all phases of the pulsation curve and providing averages
- Parlor efficiency – Improves efficiency by alerting when service is required
- 24/7 monitoring – Peace of mind knowing that pulsation, milking units, hoses, air tubes and liners are all being monitored.